Offering therapy services for adolescents, adults, and Christians in and around Eastlake Chula Vista, California
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Adolescents, Women, Christians
- Online Sessions Available: Telehealth by Simple Practice
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present with a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are seeking to be transformed, healed and restored.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will collaborate on creating your personalize treatment plan that best aligns with your goals.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Session Fee: $150
As an out-of-network provider I can assist you in seeking reimbursement from your insurance company depending on the plan and types of benefits you have.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits.Psychotherapy is a reimbursable expense under many Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), please check your plan for more details. Following are some questions you can ask of your insurance provider to check your coverage:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Forms of payment include cash, check, Visa or Mastercard. Clients are responsible for payment at the time of service. A credit card is required to be on file.
Please note the cancellation and rescheduling policy in the informed consent paperwork.